And A Little Child Shall Lead Them...Isaiah 11:6

Bringing Baby Home Essentials

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Joys Of Being A Work At Home Mom




You bring your bundle of joy home from the hospital and all you can think about is just loving on your baby and anticipating the bonding process between you and your newborn.  A few weeks go by and you are really beginning to enjoy the bond between you and your child, only to experience a drastic separation.  The 6 weeks are over, and for some women the time is less than that. 

It's time for you to return to work and your newborn to go to childcare.  This can be one of the most difficult parts of being a new mom.  You know you have to bring income into the home and you can't stop working, but you also know that your baby needs you with them.  This dilemma on the working mother can bring on stress, guilt and so many other emotions that women find it very hard to cope.

When my children were babies, up until they started elementary school, I was a work at home mom.  I had owned and operated an in home daycare center, and it was such a blessing to be able to not only care for my children, but help other mothers out as well.  Well the only thing about that is, those mothers still were not home with their children.  I wanted to find a way where mothers could bring in a nice income without going outside the home to work, and yet spend quality time with their families.

I was introduced to a company a few years ago that offered all that and more.  My joy in life is helping others to reach their goals and dreams.  That gives me joy and purpose to know that the knowledge that I have gained through someone helping me, I can pass on to others to help them.  I have tried so many different work at home opportunities only to find out that they were scams or just plan dead end roads.  If you are ready to change the course of your life forever for the good join me as a work at home mom and lets begin bringing back what the home is missing.....our mothers. 

To talk to me and get more information on how you can be a stay at home mother, click the link below:



God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment